I love reading and these are some of the books currently on my bookshelf. Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors.

Shutter Speed: 1/30 seconds
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 400
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO: 400
As a side note, the book that turned me on to reading forever...
(No, I did not take this picture)
I can remember reading it as a young girl, maybe fourth grade, in my bedroom and I couldn't put it down. I just kept reading and reading. And I have been that way ever since. I love getting lost in a good book, it helps to silence my mind and relax me. Unless the book is so good that I am on the edge of my seat turning page after page...God, I love those books. Too bad they a few and far between.
1 comment:
yup, i remember when you were readin charlotte's web, i heard about it over and over and over , every chapter blow by blow....FOR A WEEK!!! maybe more lol Gald that book inspired your reading.
i had a book that i admired also, it was titled, A Lantern In Her Hand. I don't remember the author but i still remember how that book made me feel. Happy reading!!
Post a Comment