What we discovered later was that he shoveled it off of the main roof and ONTO the sunroom roof. It's just so insanely stupid that I really cannot believe that he did that.
Katie & I were sitting in the sunroom watching a movie and around 9:00pm, I heard some cracking in one of the corners. Needles to say, it scared me. Mike was at work, so I called him and he told us to get out of the house until he could get home and check out the situation. Katie, the dogs & I spent the next hour in the car while Mike & my dad assessed the structural integrity of the roof. This was NOT how I envisioned my Friday night...sigh...
Katie quote of the night: With all the attitude she could muster, she said, "Taking sick children out in the cold, what are you thinking?!" She has a slight cough...lol.
Katie quote of the night: With all the attitude she could muster, she said, "Taking sick children out in the cold, what are you thinking?!" She has a slight cough...lol.


No comments:
Post a Comment