My original intent for this blog was to improve my photography skills, which I believe that I have to some extent. However, I have also added to my stress level. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about how I can SIMPLIFY my life. It is difficult to "get the shot" everyday and have it be something creative and inspiring. So, with that, I have decided that for the rest of the year, I am just going to focus on documenting daily life and to heck with improving my skills. It is quite easy for me to take a picture everyday, but this will take some of the stress out of this project. I hope you will continue to enjoy my photography.
2 comments:
Good for you! I think your pictures are great and I love looking at them, especially the ones with Katie. She is most always smiling or busy doing something.
I wish I could go back to my childhood days when all I had to think about was what color to use on my artwork.
Post a Comment